RF SOLUTIONS warrants to the original Purchaser that any of the products sold by us shall be free from defects of materials or workmanship.
RF SOLUTIONS warranty commences from the date of original purchase and warrants that we will provide free of charge all parts and labour necessary to correct defects in material or workmanship. The shipping costs to and from RF SOLUTIONS for warranty service work have to be paid by the Purchaser.
Customers should address requests for warranty service work to RF SOLUTIONS, who is responsible for service support of the products sold by us.
If the original Purchaser finds any defects after having received the equipment, he must immediately notify RF SOLUTIONS of the defects found in writing. Replacement of equipment may be offered in exceptional circumstances only, and at the complete discretion of RF SOLUTIONS. However, no replacement will be offered after 7 days of purchase.
In case of a purchase of used equipment still under warranty, in order to retain the warranty’s validity, it is necessary to notify RF SOLUTIONS of the following data:
- Receipt of purchase of used equipment
- Invoice for the original purchase
- Serial number (s/n) of equipment
Replacement of equipment in these circumstances is not an option. The warranty period commences from the original date of purchase, and not from any subsequent date of purchase.
The warranty does not apply if the invoice for the original purchase is missing, the serial number is undecipherable/falsified or in the case of any defect that RF SOLUTIONS determines is due to:
- Improper maintenance or repair by persons not authorised by RF SOLUTIONS to carry out such work, including the installation of parts or accessories that do not conform with the quality and specifications of the original parts.
- Misuse, abuse, neglect or improper installation, user’s manual non- observance.
- Carelessness, accidental or intentional damage.
RF SOLUTIONS warrants the above mentioned items only, and the Purchaser shall have no remedy and no claim for incidental or consequential damages.
It is mandatory for the Purchaser to contact RF SOLUTIONS before shipping equipment for service. When sending equipment to RF SOLUTIONS for service, the following documents must be enclosed:
- Invoice of the original purchase
- Receipt of purchase of used equipment (if any)
By purchasing any products from RF SOLUTIONS, the Purchaser declares his acceptance of the above warranty terms.